Ready for Zane Grey #4. So far 2-1 against the beast



About to head into my fourth Zane Grey, was nice to be bouncing off the walls again, been a while since I've been excited about a race like this. Kid like energy. Crown King was a great experience and it definitely gave me confidence moving forward. I just didn't know how to follow up, my hundred mile finish, at Across the Years. It was such a great performance / accomplishment and i'm afraid I'll never be able to top that. 

I guess I've been like that my whole life, a worry wort. Believe me I may look confident, I do work hard, but I get nervous and insecure about things.  For as long as I can remember I've never felt good enough. It's in my own mind, a character flaw, because I know that I continually accomplish things and inspire people. I love to get emails/text or even post of people telling me how inspired them. I want to continue that. 
As I sit here, eating breakfast,  ready to leave to Pine AZ I just want to remind myself to be grateful for all I have, the breath in my lungs, ability to cover many miles on my feet. I will not take it for granted. Can't to share the tail with you all.   Fore those running good luck. Hydrate and eat well.

WESRUG  will be representing

bEER MILE I GOT TO BE A PART OF Beer MILE VID

Training run video i made with the Widener Bros run with widener bros.

Also happy to be a Honey Stinger ambassador !! http://www.honeystinger.com/

Bear Canyon

Crown King  Photo Sweet Images

Finish Crown King  Photo Aravaipa

Beer Mile  Photo Brian Soto
Training run with the Widener Bros.  

WESRUG GangsA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cedro Peak Ultra Marathon 45k Race Report

A Humbling Experience... Flagstaff 50 Mile Endurance Run

9 nights until my first Ultra Marathon