Running in the Center of the Universe Podcast Interview (Javelina Jundred)


I recently had the honor of being a guest on the “Running in the Center of the Universe” Podcast.  The show is hosted by Ashland Dave.  I have been listening to the show close to 3 years now.  What draws me to the show is how real and down to earth Dave is.  I like his running stories and perspective on life.  I think he is a straight shooter and shares the same love I have for running.

I have emailed the show several times to comment and share my opinion on various topics.  When I mentioned to Dave I had completed the Javelina Jundred (JJ100) I was asked if I would like to be a guest on the show.  I did not hesitate to say yes.  After a few months the interview took place on Wednesday April 16, 2014.  Here is the link.  Running in the Center of Universe Podcast

I will be honest, I was nervous; it was my first Podcast interview.  It was exciting to re-live the JJ100, which was my first and only 100 mile race/run to date.  Reflecting on it really made me think about how running has shaped my life the past 4 years.  It has become a part of my everyday life.


I am 7 days away from toeing the line at the Zane Grey 50mi miler in Payson Arizona.  I am beyond excited and nervous.  I like the idea that I am so nervous.  I think it is important to continue challenging myself.  I don't update this blog as much as used too.  Life has been super busy juggling family, work, and running.

Thanks again Dave. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cedro Peak Ultra Marathon 45k Race Report

A Humbling Experience... Flagstaff 50 Mile Endurance Run

Black Canyon Trail 100k, 2015!