Post Mogollon 100. Another Great Time at Javelina Jundred

The Mogollon Monster did not go as planned. I know why. Training. More specific and more. You can’t cram for 100 mile. I guess I thought my knowledge of the course, past experiences and WILL would get me to the finish line. Live, learn, and come back stronger and more prepared.
I was featured on the Burnt Sky Broadcast Podcast. Also it can be found on ITunes .
It was such a good experience.
I also made a short video about the experience. MOG100 VLOG


This past weekend I once again found myself at Mcdowell Park for the Javelina Jundred. I volunteered (worked) , crewed , paced, and had a blast. Love that race.
Video from my POV JJ100


Still on a high from such a great weekend.
I got Zane Grey 100K in April. Before that not sure. Running, raising my kids and learning. Life . Never stop learning



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013 Coldwater Rumble 50k

Cedro Peak Ultra Marathon 45k Race Report

A new year, 2012